STATEMENTS OF FAITH
• We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are Divinely Inspired and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life. 2 Timothy 3:15-17.
• We believe in one God, eternally existing in three co-equal persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6.
• that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man. Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4; Philippians 2:5-11.
• We believe that man was created in the Image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; that all human beings are born with a sinful nature. Genesis 1:26-27; John 14:6; Romans 3:23.
• We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen. Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. 1 Corinthians 15:51-57.
• We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. 1 Corinthians 12:12, 27.
• We believe that the ministry of evangelism (sharing and proclaiming the message of salvation is only possible by grace through faith in Jesus Christ) and discipleship (helping fellow believers grow into maturity in Christ) is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15.
• We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.
• We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism. Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10.